Tuesday, December 4, 2007

23rd Post "THE PAST IS MYSELF"

My first wife, Mary Frances Stewart, a virtuous good woman, the mother of my son.
My second wife, JoAnn McMurtry, (nothing to compliment) mother of my daughter, Suzanne


My fourth wife, Elizabeth Keith Phillips, (Liz), the absolute satan in female form, a dangerous woman! A user of people, Al Gore Jr.'s third cousin


My fifth wife, Tina Fay Begley, has to be a good woman to put up with me! Without her I would not have been able to care for my father as well as he was cared for! I owe her much for all she did to enhance the care he received and for "putting up with me and my McClurkan ways"!


There are no photographs available of my third wife, at least none that could be shown to a PG 13 or General Audience; the only reason these photographs were posted was to give the curious a "look see" of the people they read about in this blog.

Also, the only phototgraph available of wife number four, is my only remaining business card of her Real Estate Business in which I, as her licensed assistant, did all the "leg work" to make her money for her.

Later in a post, I'll show photographs of my son and his two beautiful children. All you kind readers "hang loose", there will be more to come!




No comments: